Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Weddings!

The world is abuzz with excitement as everyone awaits the royal wedding that will be taking place tomorrow.
I have been watching this Prince and soon to be Princess a little bit, and it amazes me how careful they both need to be with what they say, what they wear ,and how they act.

Then i stop for a minute and think- WAIT! IM ALSO A PRINCESS!
I am a Bat Melech, and my Father is the most powerful king in the entire world! If this so, shouldn't I also be cautious about what I wear, what I do, and what I say?
Why of course I should be! I would never want to let my Father down and embarrass him! I need to make him proud and live up to my role as princess.

Friends, while we may not have the opportunity to have the whole world watch us walk to Westminster Abby, (or stroll in a carriage? i dont know how it works) we cannot forget that we are just as important (probably more actually) because we are daughters to the most amazing King in the whole world!!

Have a beautiful Shabbos everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment