Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pokeyach Ivrim

Many people have heard Rabbi Levi Greenspan speak. If you have not, I’m not sure how or when but try to hear him speak. He is truly inspiring. I heard his story 3 different times and each time I was very much moved. Levi is blind and has been this way for around 12 years (if I’m not mistaken). He also went through MANY painful and long, surgeries in his life. He has such emunah and talks about how close he feels to Hashem. He never complains about why Hashem chose to do this to him, rather he knows Hashem has a plan. I was thinking that every day when we say “pokayach ivrim” in daveining maybe we can daven that somehow someway Levi can get his vision back (along with everyone else who is blind). His name is Levi Zev ben Yehudis.

No comments:

Post a Comment