Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tehillim List

Hey so I think it would be nice to have a blog tehilim list and I used to have an unfortunately long list but it's very hard to keep them up because I get them mostly from forwards of forwards of forwards and very rarely do I get updates on the situation of the choleh. As beautiful as it would be to be able to daven for every member of klall yisrael individually it's impossible. So for this particular tehillim list (there are many many others) I think it would be best to put on names of people who's situations we know and can follow. Obviously though, we should keep all the cholim in mind in our tefilos always.
So if you have any names you would want to send me please email me rlazaros35@gmail.com. Thanks a ton. We should only hear good news and see only simchahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment